[Snort-users] Extracting reports per IP address

Dev Anand deva.security at ...11827...
Tue Nov 14 21:51:52 EST 2006

Hi

Customising BASE can be very well done with the help of BASE
developers help who are always more than helpful at times.

So I would suggest you to post a query in their forum at sourceforge .
U will get a positive response.

Cheerz,
-Deva