[Snort-users] Snort 2.6.0.2 + Snort-Clamav

Victor Julien victor at ...12319...
Mon Nov 6 03:18:34 EST 2006

Will Metcalf wrote:
> Victor,
>
> Your fired from patch making ;-)....  I'll get a corrected diff cooked
> up tomorrow, if Matt is around to post it.  Today is my one year
> anniversary, and for some reason my wife want's to spend time with me.

Okay, officially as an ex-snort_inline.sf.net employee:

I've updated the patch. This time I even tested it on Snort in inline
mode...
You can find it on my weblog: http://www.inliniac.net/blog/?p=53

Hope this one works!

Regards,