[Snort-users] Snort 2.6.0.2 + Snort-Clamav

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at ...11827...
Sun Nov 5 22:23:44 EST 2006

Victor,

Your fired from patch making ;-)....  I'll get a corrected diff cooked
up tomorrow, if Matt is around to post it.  Today is my one year
anniversary, and for some reason my wife want's to spend time with me.

Regards,

Will