[Snort-users] Aanval Series 2 v2.3 Just Released

Michael Scheidell scheidell at ...5171...
Fri Nov 3 08:08:11 EST 2006

Announcments yes, well maybe, "halloween special's", no, no, no, no, no.

You want to be part of this community and put your specials in your
'sig', then contribute.
Do you to edit/modify/contribute to snort community rules or bleeding
edge rules?
Do you have patches to fix snort problems?

Do you want to discuss snort issues?

Do you want people to know about your product? Put your commercial in
your sig.  Convention says 4 lines.  Don't put in 100.