[Snort-users] Aanval Series 2 v2.3 Just Released

Randal T. Rioux randy at ...13561...
Fri Nov 3 01:01:25 EST 2006

Eric Hines wrote:
> OK I'm so sick of these Remote Assessment commercials to this list and
> can't bite my tongue anymore regarding their blatant use of this list
> for posting coupons and holiday specials.
> <SNIP SNIP HACK CUT>

I totally agree. If your software isn't open source, STFU and don't
waste bandwidth. Pay for your ads somewhere else instead of taking the
hard work of others, adding a pretty clicky button, and saying you have
the best product in town and slapping a price on it.

> Sincerely,
>
> Eric Hines, GCIA, CISSP
> CEO, President
> Applied Watch Technologies, LLC
> 1095 Pingree Road
> Suite 221
> Crystal Lake, IL 60014
> Toll Free: (877) 262-7593
> Fax: (847) 854-5106
> Cell: (847) 456-6785
> Web: www.appliedwatch.com

Email signatures more that 4 lines are just rude. Equal to advertising
in my book, only done way more often.

Randy