[Snort-users] Aanval Series 2 v2.3 Just Released

Jeff Dell jdell at ...1095...
Thu Nov 2 23:35:20 EST 2006

Actually I am not missing your point at all. I completely agree with you
that Remote Assessment is using the list to market and the Snort users list
should not be used in this fashion. But you said I have done this as well
showing a "great example" of how I did this. And now you say that "great
example" was actually legitimate use of the list.

Next time get your facts strait before you make false accusations about
someone in a public forum.

Cheers,

Jeff