[Snort-users] Aanval Series 2 v2.3 Just Released

Eric Hines eric.hines at ...8860...
Thu Nov 2 22:30:44 EST 2006

What part do you or "Loyal" not understand about my admission to doing
it in the past as well? And I do find it legitimate to respond to a
person's post asking for Snort management consoles, whether its you, me,
or RA. But Remote Assessment is actually posting holiday special pricing
to this list with that are not replies -- I mean come on.

.. and yet you still completely missed my point.

Best Regards,

Eric Hines, GCIA, CISSP
CEO, President
Applied Watch Technologies, LLC