[Snort-users] Aanval Series 2 v2.3 Just Released

Alan Shimel ashimel at ...13458...
Thu Nov 2 22:23:05 EST 2006

OK guys, I have had enough, you both made your points. As a fellow vendor I
feel your pain, but lets move on and let the list traffic concentrate on
Snort stuff.

StillSecure
Alan Shimel
Chief Strategy Officer

O 303.381.3815
C 516.857.7409
F 303.381.3881

StillSecure, After All These Years

www.stillsecure.com
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer.