[Snort-users] Aanval Series 2 v2.3 Just Released

Timothy A. Holmes tholmes at ...13578...
Thu Nov 2 21:10:44 EST 2006

Dear all:

Just a quick clarification -- I don't have anything to do with either
product -- in fact about 30 minutes ago my snort box bare-metaled itself
quite neatly so im out of the snort business for a day or 2 -- I didn't
comment either way on either product, and in fact in contacted both
vendors (before the box blew up) to learn a bit more about their
products.  And both were kind enough to contct me back (thanks guys)

Personally -- I don't mind seeing notices of upgrades or new featuers,
but I guess if I had an opinion it would be to not post sale
notifications / promotions on this type of list -- prehaps a parallel
list for that sort of thing

Anyway - -I think the kitty is up to a total of .06USD at the moment

Hope you all have a GREAT night!!

TIM

Timothy A. Holmes
IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11