[Snort-users] Aanval Series 2 v2.3 Just Released

Eric Hines eric.hines at ...8860...
Thu Nov 2 19:52:24 EST 2006

I can see where you're coming from and agree, I too like seeing whats
out there for managing the Snort headaches -- but think of it like a
domino affect. There are quite a lot of Snort integrated products out
there and  the next thing you'll see happening is this list no longer
being used for Snort assistance and help, rather, notifications of
Halloween or Christopher Columbus day specials and sales on a company's
 Snort product.

Although I respect and understand your position on the matter..

Best Regards,

Eric Hines, GCIA, CISSP
CEO, President
Applied Watch Technologies, LLC
1095 Pingree Road
Suite 221
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Toll Free: (877) 262-7593
Fax: (847) 854-5106
Cell: (847) 456-6785
Web: www.appliedwatch.com

Ron Jenkins wrote:
> As far as I am concern, have all post their solutions here so long as it
> relates to the enhancement or additions to Snort.
>
> I personal like to see what all is available that works with Snort.
>
> Thanks...

- -
security?
easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
Geronimo