[Snort-users] Snortcenter: Database ERROR:Unknown column 'window' in 'field list'

martin martin3 at ...11827...
Thu May 25 04:57:19 EDT 2006

I have upgraded Snortcenter from 1.x to 2.0.
However, I am getting this error message:

Database ERROR:Unknown column 'window' in 'field list'

When I try to access View Rules or I get:

Database ERROR:Database ERROR:Unknown column 'sequence' in 'field list'

when I try to do Update from Internet.

The idea is to be able to edit the rules. I can do without the update
part. Oinkmaster would work however, although I installed Oinkmaster I
have no clue as to how to *push* the rules out to the sensors
correctly.

TIA