[Snort-users] RE: [Snort-devel] portscan events not showing up in base

Eric Lauzon eric.lauzon at ...13827...
Thu May 25 04:57:05 EDT 2006

Do you use
the option:
 output-mode pktkludge
??

Eric Lauzon
[Recherche & Développement]
Above Sécurité / Above Security
Tél  : (450) 430-8166
Fax : (450) 430-1858

"Premature optimization is the root of all
evil (or at least most of it) in programming."
- Donald Knuth