[Snort-users] Mail Notification Fail

Michael Scheidell scheidell at ...5171...
Mon May 22 15:02:03 EDT 2006

Neither snort nor base automatically sends emails.

Snort does not send email.

> corporate email server configuring the DS parameter. In the
> base page looks
> the email was sucesfully sended but the email never arrives
> to the email
> server.
Are you talking about the package 'BASE'? It doesn't automatically send
emails either.

If a different package, you need to talk to the support people of that
package.

If a sendmail problem, look at your mail logs.