[Snort-users] Mail Notification Fail

kritikus Araklidas kritikus31 at ...125...
Mon May 22 13:05:03 EDT 2006

Hi everyone:

I have installed the snort 2.4.4 and after some week monitoring my
network i'm try to select some alarms and send the resume via email but it's
fail, any idea, i have configure my sendmail for send any email to our
corporate email server configuring the DS parameter. In the base page looks
the email was sucesfully sended but the email never arrives to the email
server.

Any idea is apreciated.

Regards.

Cris.