[Snort-users] frag3 alerts

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...1935...
Mon May 22 11:32:00 EDT 2006

Of course.  Frag3 is target based (tuned to the OS) of your machine.
Therefore you need to create an entry in your snort.conf specifically
tuned to the OS of your DNS server (and any other host on your network)

If you need further help, feel free to email the list or me personally,
however, please review the examples in the snort.conf under the frag3
heading.

Joel Esler