[Snort-users] Snort rules

Michael Scheidell scheidell at ...5171...
Mon May 22 07:19:12 EDT 2006

http://www.snort.org/pub-bin/downloads.cgi/Download/comm_rules/Community
-Rules-2.4.tar.gz
           => `Community-Rules-2.4.tar.gz'
Resolving www.snort.org... 199.107.65.177
Connecting to www.snort.org|199.107.65.177|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 500 Internal Server Error
10:16:59 ERROR 500: Internal Server Error.

Also, community-rules (but right now, something seems wrong)