[Snort-users] snort startup output

Ralf Spenneberg lists at ...9778...
Tue May 16 21:01:02 EDT 2006

Joel,

i noticed it on NetBSD. And no, the missing part does not show up in any
logfile.
Snort is 2.4.4.

Sometimes the preprocessor output stops at the the stream-processor
sometimes at the http inspect preprocessor and rarely everything is
written on the screen.

Ralf

Am Dienstag, den 16.05.2006, 13:55 -0400 schrieb Joel Esler:
--
Ralf Spenneberg
OpenSource Training                     http://www.opensource-training.de