[Snort-users] Snort signatures reference

Jennifer Steffens jennifer.steffens at ...1935...
Fri May 5 13:52:02 EDT 2006

We are glad that folks find the documentation so useful. It seems there
are some technical issues with the site that has caused the database to
stop being properly updated. We are looking into the issue to resolve it
as soon as possible.

In the meantime, the VRT provide detailed documentation for all rules
included in the VRT Certified Rulesets and the latest docs are shipped
with each release. The latest rules are available at
http://www.snort.org/pub-bin/downloads.cgi.

Cheers,
Jennifer

--