[Snort-users] Squert-0.3.0 Has been released.

Paul Halliday paul.halliday at ...11827...
Thu May 4 03:14:02 EDT 2006

Hi,

Version 0.2.0 -> 0.3.0
----------------------
- Removed squert_event.php. Everything is done from the main page now.
- Added timestamps (Last Event) to the initial query.
- Default sort is now by timestamp descending (now that we have
timestamps on the main page)
- Changed the Cat control to View. We now have RT Events and a quick
way to get to them.
- Added query by rule(string). For example, rules "like scan"
- Added a status column to the detailed events view.
- Numerous little fixes. Most had to do with rendering (damn IE).

I have prepared a little flash demo. It can be found here:

http://squert.sourceforge.net/Demo/squert.htm

You can download the new version here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=161851&package_id=182472&release_id=414714

Thanks.