[Snort-users] Snort's configuration

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...1935...
Wed May 3 04:54:01 EDT 2006

Santi,

Disabling preprocessors, disables functionality of Snort.  It's not
recommended.

What version of Snort are you running?
What version of libpcap are you running?
Please cut and paste your command line here.
Please cut and paste your snort.conf here (please remove anything
identifiable as internal.. eg. passwords, home_net..etc.)
Please tell us about your network configuration
Please tell us your hardware configuration.

Joel