[Snort-users] FW: rules are not shown in snortcenter

Ks, Mithun (GE Comm Fin, non-ge) Mithun.Ks at ...9384...
Fri Mar 31 04:35:04 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: C, Muruganandam [mailto:muruganandam.c at ...13746...]
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 5:51 PM
To: Ks, Mithun (GE Comm Fin, non-ge)
Subject: FW: rules are not shown in snortcenter

  _____

From: C, Muruganandam
Sent: Fri 3/31/2006 5:40 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: rules are not shown in snortcenter

Hi,
We installing snortcenter for some test.I installed and configured the snortcenter vC01. and also agent in the snort.

Problem:
I am having a hard time getting snort center to work properly. I have tried both version 1 and 2. I can download rules and they show up in Resources>Rules>View Rules. I can not however get any thing to show up in Variables, Preprocessors, etc.

Could you help me in this problem.

Thanks,
Regards,
Muruganandam