[RGSPAM] RE: [Snort-users] Snort Beta v2.6

Ron Jenkins rjenkins at ...12829...
Mon Mar 20 18:30:07 EST 2006

I'm sorry to be a pain, but now I am getting the below MySQL errors with
v2.6.  Version 2.4.4 works fine.

database: mysql_error: Unknown column 'sig_gid' in 'where clause'

database: mysql_error: Unknown column 'sig_gid' in 'field list'

SQL=INSERT INTO signature
(sig_name,sig_class_id,sig_priority,sig_rev,sig_sid,sig_gid) VALUES
('MISC MS Terminal server request',1,3,13,1448,1)

database: mysql_error: Unknown column 'sig_gid' in 'where clause'

database: Problem inserting a new signature 'MISC MS Terminal server
request'

database: mysql_error: Duplicate entry '0-1' for key 1

SQL=INSERT INTO sig_reference (sig_id, ref_seq, ref_id) VALUES (0, 1, 3)

database: mysql_error: Duplicate entry '0-2' for key 1

SQL=INSERT INTO sig_reference (sig_id, ref_seq, ref_id) VALUES (0, 2,
1284)

database: mysql_error: Duplicate entry '0-3' for key 1

SQL=INSERT INTO sig_reference (sig_id, ref_seq, ref_id) VALUES (0, 3, 1)

database: mysql_error: Duplicate entry '0-4' for key 1

SQL=INSERT INTO sig_reference (sig_id, ref_seq, ref_id) VALUES (0, 4, 2)

database: mysql_error: Unknown column 'sig_gid' in 'where clause'

database: mysql_error: Unknown column 'sig_gid' in 'field list'

SQL=INSERT INTO signature
(sig_name,sig_class_id,sig_priority,sig_rev,sig_sid,sig_gid) VALUES
('BLEEDING-EDGE POLICY MSN status change',10,1,2,2002192,1)

database: mysql_error: Unknown column 'sig_gid' in 'where clause'

database: Problem inserting a new signature 'BLEEDING-EDGE POLICY MSN
status change'

database: mysql_error: Unknown column 'sig_gid' in 'where clause'

database: mysql_error: Unknown column 'sig_gid' in 'field list'

SQL=INSERT INTO signature
(sig_name,sig_class_id,sig_priority,sig_rev,sig_sid,sig_gid) VALUES
('BLEEDING-EDGE POLICY MSN status change',10,1,2,2002192,1)

database: mysql_error: Unknown column 'sig_gid' in 'where clause'

database: Problem inserting a new signature 'BLEEDING-EDGE POLICY MSN
status change'

Thanks...