[Snort-users] New addition to Snort store!

Jennifer Talcott jennifer.talcott at ...1935...
Mon Mar 13 08:47:03 EST 2006

Hey Everyone,

At the request of a few swag-savvy Snortheads, the Snort Store
[http://store.snort.org] has added a brand new item to its inventory: Snort
lanyards! The lanyards feature our favorite pig as well as the snort.org
url, and can be viewed here:

http://store.snort.org/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=SNO-L
NYD&Category_Code=SNO-ITEMS

Also currently in stock are Snort t-shirts, polos, hats, mugs, lapel pins,
and Snort Bucks... so tell your friends! All profits made from the store
will support the Snort project.

As always, we welcome your feedback and suggestions for the store, so feel
free to e-mail snort-marketing at ...1935... with questions or comments.

Thanks!
Jennifer Talcott
Sourcefire Marketing