[Snort-users] Acid search feature

Guillaume Arcas guillaume.arcas at ...953...
Mon Mar 6 23:46:02 EST 2006

Selon Hubert Edward kIYIMBA <hekiyimba at ...131...>:

> I get the following message on clicking "search" in ACID
>
>   Cannot use string offset as an array in
> /www/htdocs/acid/acid_state_citems.inc on line 710
>
>   Any suggestions??

I suggest you should use BASE instead of quite deprecated ACID :
http://secureideas.sourceforge.net/

"BASE is the Basic Analysis and Security Engine. It is based on the code from
the Analysis Console for Intrusion Databases (ACID) project."

Regards,

Guillaume Arcas - [http://yom.retiaire.org]