[Snort-users] update rules

Our World Is Here info at ...2282...
Thu Mar 2 06:36:02 EST 2006

1.
Review your snort.conf and ensure your rules are enabled and in the correct
path as specified in this file.

2.
How many rules are running with snort?
Are they the rules you want?

Etc.
You may also want to review oinkmaster (...the leader in snort rules
management).

Cheers,

James Friesen

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 0609-1, 03/01/2006
Tested on: 3/2/2006 7:35:52 AM