[Snort-users] Happy National Pig Day Everyone!

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at ...11827...
Wed Mar 1 19:12:10 EST 2006

> * Get real-time access to superior rules from the people that make Snort
> at http://http://www.snort.org/rules/why_subscribe.html. The same SOOIE
> code will get you 15% off any subscription.

Does anybody else think it's freaking hilarious that the broken link
above "http://http://www.snort.org/rules/why_subscribe.html"  takes
you to microsoft.com in Firefox?
Why_subscribe?  Well I guess we have our answer don't we ;-)....

Regards,

Will