[Snort-users] OpenPcap() (doc typo)

Gentoo-Wally gentoowally at ...11827...
Wed Jun 21 10:48:52 EDT 2006

FYI this was exactly the problem. Just wanted to post to note that
there is a typo in the 2.6.0 doc's in the config detection section...

– ac-sparebands Aho-Corasick Sparse-Banded (small memory, high performance)

Should probably be...

– ac-sparSebands Aho-Corasick Sparse-Banded (small memory, high performance)

Thx for the help,
Wally