[Snort-users] Snort not seeing everything

fname lname larskman at ...11827...
Wed Jun 14 14:55:22 EDT 2006

The tap is tapping into the wire that is leaving the inside port of the
pix.  For the pix it goes to the tap and out of the tap it goes to the
switch.

The switch are not smart switches so that is why i am using a tap.