[Snort-users] Snort based Strata Guard Free now available in VM Ware for Windows

Alan Shimel ashimel at ...13458...
Sat Jun 10 19:17:01 EDT 2006

Just wanted to drop a note on the list, that we have now ported our free,
Snort based IPS, Strata Guard free to a VM Ware appliance for windows.  You
can download and/or check it out at http://www.stillsecure.org

Thanks
alan

StillSecure
Alan Shimel
Chief Strategy Officer

O 303.381.3815
C 516.857.7409
F 303.381.3881
email ashimel at ...13458...
blog http://ashimmy.typepad.com

www.stillsecure.com
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer.