[Snort-users] Dragon Rules Name Change

Matt Jonkman mjonkman at ...12231...
Sun Jun 4 22:10:06 EDT 2006

If you missed it, we are now converting the Bleeding Snort signatures to
Dragon's signature language. A couple of minor changes:

The sig manager expects files named something.xml, so we've obliged.

Also added license text and the like.

We're getting some very interested dragon users writing in with tweaks.
If you're able to, please pull these and test them for us. You can find
a dragon version of all rules, and the master list at

http://www.bleedingsnort.com/rules/

We're particularly interested in load issues, or conversion issues. Any
other formats we can provide them in to be of use (tarball, zip, etc),
please let us know.

And thanks again to Enterasys for their support!

Matt

Matthew Jonkman, CISSP
Senior Security Engineer
Infotex