[Snort-users] Snort In-Line on a Linux host running as a Bridge

Mark Reinsfelder markreinsfelder at ...131...
Thu Jun 1 12:44:05 EDT 2006

Attached are notes on running Snort in-line. These are some step by step from a class in which we set up snort inline.  They are a little non descriptive, but I hope they help.

Mark

Sam Evans <wintrmte at ...11827...> wrote: All,

I was wondering if anyone has any documentation on using Snort In-Line
on a Linux host acting as a bridge?  I have never done this before
(always use ip forwarding) but the project I am on is requiring that I
bridge.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Thx,
Sam

Snort-users list archive: