[Snort-users] Configure snort to use eth1

Jim B elemint at ...11827...
Tue Feb 28 10:08:07 EST 2006

I believe the scipt being used is /etc/init.d/snortd, I did restart the
service with /etc/init.d/snortd restart.

I am running Red Hat Enterprise 4, I got the rpm from rpmfind.net, the rpm
is named            snort-2.3.3-1.2.el4.rf.i386.rpm

I installed the rpm with rpm -i  snort-2.3.3-1.2.el4.rf.i386.rpm

Jim