[Snort-users] BASE, Graphs and NetBSD

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Thu Feb 23 07:47:22 EST 2006

It looks like you have failed to activate the 'extension=php_gd2.dll' or
it's not finding the 'extension_dir = "./"' path.

Original in 'php.ini'
;extension=php_gd2.dll

Change to:
extension=php_gd2.dll

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member
--
****************** Established ~ 2001 *******************
*          Visit Us @ http://www.winsnort.com           *
*      ~~ FREE WinIDS Snort installation guides ~~      *
*               ~~ FREE support forums ~~               *
* Snort: Open Source Network IDS - http://www.snort.org *
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Rob Ward
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 4:06 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] BASE, Graphs and NetBSD

Hi All, I'm having a challenge with the Graph functionality in BASE and was
wondering if anyone has seen or overcome the same issues with the 'pear
install' commands:

> root(host)php-gd$ pear install Image_Color
> downloading Image_Color-1.0.2.tar ...
> Starting to download Image_Color-1.0.2.tar (-1 bytes)
> .........done: 33,792 bytes
> 'gd' PHP extension is not installed
> Image_Color: Dependencies failed

php-gd is installed and I've re-installed twice to verify the problem, I
found a thread on one of the BASE forums that suggested I 'add the base
path of the Pear library path to include_path' in php.ini but this makes no
difference.

Has anyone seen this and if so is there a workaround?

Thanks

Rob Ward
Network Northwest Support
University of Liverpool