[Snort-users] Meet Marty and the Team in Columbia MD on February 9th

Christopher Jacob chris.jacob at ...1935...
Tue Feb 7 20:08:01 EST 2006

and as if you needed more reasons... free food and free (as in beer)
beer!

Here is your chance to see Marty and the rest of the Snort Team in their
element... at Sourcefire Headquarters.

We are pleased to announce that we will be hosting a Snort Users Group
at our office in Columbia, MD. The meeting will be February 9th at 6PM,
following the local Snort Rules training. Come meet the team, tour the
Sourcefire lab and enjoy free food and beer!

All are welcome, so bring your friends! RSVP at
http://www.snort.org/registrations/rsvp.html (we gotta know how much
beer to get).

Cheers!

~chris