[Snort-users] freeware Snort based IPS

Alan Shimel ashimel at ...13458...
Tue Feb 7 10:01:12 EST 2006

For many years now, StillSecure has benefited from the hard work and skills
of Marty, the folks at Sourcefire, and most of all the Snort community. We
would like to give back to the community by making available Strata Guard
Free (www.stillsecure.org). This is a freeware version of our commercial
IDS/IPS. Built on and featuring Snort, Strata Guard Free offers many
advanced features to reduce false positives and effectively block network
attacks. Strata Guard also offers an intuitive Web-based interface and the
ability to easily update the rule set.

You can download Strata Guard Free at http://www.stillsecure.org. We are
interested in your feedback and suggestions, so please let us hear from you.
We hope you find Strata Guard Free useful and a great extension to Snort.

We are committed to working with all of you to make sure Snort remains a
great project. Thanks again!

Alan Shimel
Chief Strategy Officer
StillSecure
http://www.stillsecure.com
(  303.381.3815
þ  516.857.7409
Ê 303.381.3881
* ashimel at ...13458...
 http://ashimmy.typepad.com

. . .
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer.