[Snort-users] Snort on Windows: Logging bug or feature??

Jason security at ...5028...
Sat Feb 4 18:24:03 EST 2006

What version of snort are you running on each system? I suspect that the
windows version is newer and you need to pass -k ascii to get text based
logging. I also suspect that the Debian version is in need of an upgrade.