[Snort-users] Anyone using squil on macos?

Stef stefmit at ...11827...
Fri Feb 3 12:45:01 EST 2006

I used it over 1 year ago, for my GCIA cert, on an ibook. I am not
sure what is new today, but I am pretty sure it worked fine, at that
time, so things may still be OK. I did have it working under X11,
though, not Aqua natively.

I may still have some notes from that time, in regards to the setup
... I'll look them up, and email you off-list, if I find them.

Stef

On 2/3/06, Michael Scheidell <scheidell at ...5171...> wrote:
> Sorry, sguil on MacOS

<snip>