[Snort-users] Anyone using Guile on maces?

Bamm Visscher bamm.visscher at ...11827...
Fri Feb 3 12:35:10 EST 2006

The demo server has some hiccups. Last night I moved it off from an
old P133 w/32MB of RAM to an AMD 700 (woo hoo!) and am still getting
some bugs worked out.  Should be up now though. If you have problems
again, just ping qru in #snort-gui on irc.freenode.net.

Bammkkkk

On 2/3/06, Michael Scheidell <scheidell at ...5171...> wrote:
> Downloaded latest tack/l for maces *has 8.4.7 installed, updated to
> 8.4.10)
>
> Downloaded latest guile client, tried to connect to demo.
>
> Tcpdump shows some packet transfer, back and forth, (3 packes onl) but
> all it does is 'sit there'
>
> Started the non X wish, used he x11 wish, even used tclsh.  All same
> results.
>
> So, anyone using this on mac os? Aqua (native) prefered? Or is sguil
> demo site hosed?

sguil - The Analyst Console for NSM
http://sguil.sf.net