[Snort-users] keeping tuned signatures after update of snort.conf

martin martin3 at ...11827...
Sun Aug 27 12:13:31 EDT 2006

I have a Snort-Mysql-Acid-Snortcenter setup.
I am using Snortcenter to update my signature files to my 6 sensors.
The problem I am having is Snortcenter does not edit the signatures
correctly in the DB so my Snortcenter updates overwrite my exisiting
changes in the snort.conf files (any tuning or removing of
signatures).
What alternative is there to snortcenter that I can use to tune
signatures from a central location and push out?
thanks