[Snort-users] Snort unified output processor for Windows

Jason Brvenik jasonb at ...1935...
Wed Aug 23 18:23:27 EDT 2006

I have perl unified handling code that should be able to do what you
need. You will need to implement the waldo functionality of barnyard or
mail me off list and I'll see when I have some time to finish that up.

http://cerberus.sourcefire.com/~jbrvenik/unified_perl/

it's in beta form at the moment so feedback is appreciated.