[Snort-users] 'alert-prelude' unknown as output plugin

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...1935...
Tue Aug 22 12:33:44 EDT 2006

Are you attempting to use the prelude IDS output plugin?  What output method are you attempting to use?

Joel

On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 06:16:45PM +0200, Michel Zenone apparently sent me:
> Hi!
> When I try to start my snort I have this error:
> 'ERROR: unknown output plugin: 'alert-prelude'Fatal Error, Quitting..'.
> It seems very strange... Does somebody have an idea to help me?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help!
> Michel

joel esler          senior security consultant         1-706-627-2101
Sourcefire    Security for the /Real/ World -- http://www.sourcefire.com
       Snort - Open Source Network IPS/IDS -- http://www.snort.org
           aim:eslerjoel  ymsg:eslerjoel gtalk:eslerj