[Snort-users] Snort Segfaulting

Nerijus Krukauskas nkrukauskas at ...11827...
Fri Aug 18 07:57:19 EDT 2006

  I have the same issue with 2.6.0 and 2.4.5. Except that I'm not
running inline. Snort segfaults after random run time for no apparent
reason. And it does not matter what and how much rules I have enabled.
Haven't had this problem with previous versions. I'll send backtrace
and other info to bugs at ...950... so you can compare if my and Eric's
problems are the same.

--
http://nk99.org/