[Snort-users] Snort-inline not letting 80 traffic out

snort user snort.user at ...11827...
Mon Aug 14 16:08:30 EDT 2006

Do you have stream4 and stream4_reassemble turned on.
Turn those preprocessors off and check if you can connect to port 80
thru the box
If you can then, the problem is with the way streams is configured and
your network set up.

Does traffic in both directions pass thru the snort-inline box ?

If not, then you could add 'asynchronous_link' config option to the
stream4 preprocessor line and check.