[Snort-users] Snort-inline not letting 80 traffic out

Mike Montgomery mmontgomery at ...13755...
Fri Aug 11 21:53:35 EDT 2006

Ok, I have snort-inline configured and running, I did a standard iptables -A
FORWARD -j QUEUE to pass all traffic.  2 nics, eth0 and eth1 are
0.0.0.0with br0 with a IP.  From my pc behind snort box, I can ping by
name or ip.
But cannot pass web traffic via web browser.  If I turn off the snort and
flush the iptables, I can pass traffic normally thru the bridge.  What have
I done wrong?

Thanks

--
Mike Montgomery