[Snort-users] run sneeze

Jesús Gálvez jesuxgalvez at ...11031...
Tue Aug 8 03:52:42 EDT 2006

Yes, I intalled the Perl module and now sneeze works (now I don´t  have permissions, but this is another story :P).

"I've never heard of sneeze before, does it establish full session attacks?"

Sneeze just takes the protocol and string of the rules that you indicate and generates the alert.

Joel Esler <joel.esler at ...1935...> escribió: Looks like you don't have the RawIP Perl Module installed for perl.  You should be able to install this through cpan.

I've never heard of sneeze before, does it establish full session attacks?

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com