[Snort-users] Snort Segfaulting

Eric Hines eric.hines at ...8860...
Mon Aug 7 14:54:04 EDT 2006

Typo: Snort 2.3 and Snort 2.4 of course.

Best Regards,

Eric S. Hines, GCIA, CISSP
CEO, President, Chairman
Applied Watch Technologies, LLC

Eric S. Hines, GCIA, CISSP
CEO, President, Chairman
Applied Watch Technologies, LLC

Email:   eric.hines at ...8860...
Address: 1095 Pingree Road
         Suite 213
         Crystal Lake, IL
         60014
Tel:     (877) 262-7593 ext:327
Fax:     (847) 854-5106
Web:     http://www.appliedwatch.com

Security Management for the Open Source Enterprise