[Snort-users] Snort performance concerns

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...1935...
Fri Sep 30 08:22:24 EDT 2005

Okay.  First of all, you need to upgrade your Snort Sensors.  2.4.2
is out :)

Second of all, you need to output to unified and have Barnyard
process your unified file to remove the output workload from Snort
(and yes, it is alot)

Joel