[Snort-users] Snort performance concerns

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...1935...
Fri Sep 30 07:32:32 EDT 2005

If you are interested in Sourcefire products, we can definitely put
you in touch with someone that will be able to answer all your
questions..

Can you please describe the systems that you have?  Hardware?  RAM,
processor... nic card..  OS..

What is your output method?  database?  unified?  pcap?

Joel Esler
SOURCEfire