[Snort-users] learning snort

Patrick Walsh pwalsh at ...13543...
Thu Sep 29 08:14:36 EDT 2005

	I think you're thinking of sneeze.  It didn't work for me when I tried
it, but I didn't dig very deep into it.  It used to be in the contribs
section of the snort.org site, but I don't see it there anymore, so
perhaps it has been retired.  A google search for "snort sneeze" found
the perl script though.

--
Patrick Walsh
eSoft Incorporated