[Snort-users] Snort 2.4.2 Now Available

Jennifer Steffens jennifer.steffens at ...1935...
Wed Sep 28 14:41:29 EDT 2005

Hey all,

We have released Snort v2.4.2 to address two important issues since the
2.4.1 release. The resolved issues include:

  * Fixed crash bug with -T and default logging setup
    first reported by Zultan.
  * Corrected Win32 directory setup for new WinPCAP.

In addition to the source tarball, we have made postgres, mysql and
plain RPMs for all three platforms and a win32 installer available at
http://www.snort.org/dl. Please remember that updated rules are only
included in major releases. For updated rules, visit
http://www.snort.org/rules/.

As always, let us know if you have any questions at
snort-team at ...3990...

Cheers,
Jennifer

--